To begin your manufacturing process, please use the Print Craft’s secure FTP site to transmit art files. Below are just a few preparation notes:
Please prepare your files as follows to speed your process, prevent corruption and avoid delays due to missing components:
- Perform a “collect” in your design software which will compile all of the many components of your design file into one folder.
- Chose a software (such as ZIP (.zip) or Stuffit (.sit) and use it to compress your data folder.
- Use a folder name that Print Craft will recognize.
- It is always helpful to include a PDF of the final project with your files, so our Pre-Press staff can check your upload against what was expected.
- Enter your Username and Password below, which directs your upload into your personal FTP folder at Print Craft.
NOTE: You’ll need a username and password. Read below.
If you don’t yet have a username and password established, you can upload to our generic FTP folder any time by using the username “Printguest” and password “PC2014”. If possible, please alert your Print Craft contact that art files are being sent to the guest folder.
Once the upload is complete, you will see a dialog box pop up that confirms success. The FTP system also then sends an email to your Print Craft Sales Representative and Project Manager alerting them that your files have arrived. Thank you, we can’t wait to get started working on your project!